Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mother's Day Tea with Hunter


Hunter's class did a wonderful Mother's Day Tea and really went all out! The kids made up invitations requesting that we come. So I show up and there's Hunter standing outside the classroom waiting on me and he smiles that huge smile of his and says "thank you for coming". He gives me a hand made flower, opens the door for me and shows me to my seat. Once I'm seated he gives me a menu that the kids made listing all the choices we had and very politely asked "what would you like today?" He brought me juice, cookies and chips and we sat together and had a wonderful snack. After that the kids all cleaned up and then went to the front of the class to sing us a song...it was a very special event, I will truly never forget it!

No comments: