Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Nick Hotel




All the boys asked for as a birthday present was to go stay at the Nick Hotel...so that's what we did. We ended up taking Makenzie with us too...it was a great time! Hunter didn't want to go because he was so freaked out about the slime factor for some reason and kept asking all the way there if he was going to get slimed. That's all he worried about and kept asking about over and over again. They had an awesome water park there with slides, putt-putt, our room had 2 bedrooms (one king size bed and bunk beds) along with a living room, they had arts and crafts for the kids, shows and Hunter's favorite...characters. It was a great time but again a bit too hectic for me so if we have to wait another year to go back that'll be okay with me, I was exhausted by the time we got home...not a place to go and relax, that's for sure! I did get dragged out of the audience during one of the shows by the way, and Hunter blew a gasket! He cried so hard and Sean was holding him and he just kept crying saying "mom's going to get slimed". Fortunately for me I won the race against one of the dads but the kid on my team apparently just isn't as good at putting socks on with one hand so he got a pie in the face...sorry about his luck. I was so glad not to get pie or slimed, Hunter would have really had a complete meltdown then. Ha! Oh, and I forgot to mention that Angeliqua (from the Rugrats) chased Matthew all around the place because he wouldn't take a picture with her...she kept trying to sneak up and get one, but she's just not fast enough.

2 comments:

JODI AND ADAM said...

aYou guys make me tired--you are always doing something!

Unknown said...

Just another day in the life.. huh?