Thursday, November 8, 2007

Matthew's school party


Lucky for me Matthew's party was the following day after Hunter's so I was able to go to both. The bad part was that because I'm the class mom for his class and I had put all the activities together, I didn't get much time to take pictures...

We had a great party though! We made bracelets, necklaces, color your own pins, decorate your goody bags, monster hands, decorated cookies...and that was just one part of the party. The other part we did games. We had a pumpkin toss, a game where they had to use a straw to suck up items to put into the witches brew, an eyeball relay race, a spider toss, and pictionary. We had a great time and all the kids were just so sweet and so happy, it made all the nights of lost sleep well worth it. Why I would lose sleep over a 2nd grade party is beyond me...I guess because I have so many other things going on too or maybe the stress of being the classroom mom...that's a whole new thing for me. But as anyone knows...I do love to plan parties! I think the party was a great success and I'm looking forward to planning the next one as well!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! Wow-- you planned all that? Maybe you are missing your calling as a party consultant :)

Unknown said...

You have always gone the extra step to make everything so special. Your boys will totally appreciate it. You are a great party planner and wish you were closer so I could hire you.