Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sliderz fun



We had a late birthday party for the boys...so late in fact that Hunter thought he was already turning 6. Oh well, better late than never I say, my life motto for sure! So we decided to do a combo party for them and we reserved the entire facility of Sliderz. Sliderz is a large warehouse type place that has all these inflatable slides and moon bounces inside, it is sooooo much fun! Hunter is afraid of heights so I'm forced (yeah right) to slide with him. I think I was a bigger kid there than all the kids combined. We had a great time and they had a lot of friends show up to help celebrate. After sliding, jumping and bouncing for an hour and a half they had worked up an appetite so they had pizza (hot dog for Hunter), chips, soda and then cupcakes. Matthew had picked out a Sponge Bob cupcake cake and Hunter got Spider Man. So Matthew is 8 now and Hunter is 5...where has the time gone?! They're growing up way too fast!

No comments: