Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Getting a taste of winter...


Well, we're off to VA tomorrow for our first real taste of winter this year. I mean they call this winter here today in FL where it's in the 50's but I'll think that's a heat wave when we walk outside Washington Dulles tomorrow I'm sure. As I watch the weather page, it just keeps changing and I just hope all the snow and sleet hold off long enough for us to land...not thinking that I want to go skidding across a runway in bad weather anytime soon. So wish us luck, hopefully we'll survive our first visit back to cold since our move here 6 months ago. It's really funny how fast you adjust to the heat because I swore I'd never become a FL wimp and I'm afraid my 4 day visit back to VA will prove that I have indeed become a FL wimp. ha!

I'll be posting pictures of our trip after our return and we've fully recovered from hypothermia. Until my next post...

1 comment:

JODI AND ADAM said...

Good luck there Ang-
My girls back home sent me phone pics and it is SCARY