Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2007

Sorry, I don't have any pictures to post...what a slacker huh? I'm going to have to see if my sister can share her photos and then I'll post some. Anyway, we spent the day at my Sis and Rick's house and Rick did all the cooking. I did some appetizers and my sister made many appetizers too...we had way too much food but did our best to put a dent in it. My mom spent Thanksgiving with her family in Kansas and appeared to have a great time as well, she was there a full week. Carol and Patrick went to Maryland for Thanksgiving, this is our first Thanksgiving not being in MD in a very long time. I hated that we couldn't make it but with all the hospital bills rolling in we just felt like we should stay home and not spend all the money to travel at this time. It was our first Thanksgiving in FL, and to our surprise I think it was warmer in VA, it was a dreary and drizzly day here but the food and fun made up for the weather. I miss all in VA and MD and hope to get back for a visit one day soon!

No comments: